Safe, exciting and high-paying jobs, transformation of industry-leading firms in their record, rewarding and long-term digital career is what students get from investing money, time, and energy in this course. Designed to make you in record time a qualified and employable Cloud Migration Project Manager, it simplifies the complexity of learning cloud transition by breaking it down into five key skills:
- Understanding the weaknesses and challenges of today's cloud practices; it makes the student a proactive leader that proactively addresses the cloud maturity issues that affect most cloud platform benefits.
- Understanding Enterprise Cloud versus Traditional Cloud; it makes the student a big thinking leader that leverages cloud architecture knowledge to translate business requirements into relevant cloud technical solutions.
- Articulating the importance of Enterprise Cloud for the Digital Business Performance; it makes the student a top business and technology adviser that's able to discuss the use of technology to transform business, increase revenue, and improve competitiveness.
- Leveraging The Key Steps for Migrating a Business to Enterprise Cloud; it makes the student a top facilitator that uses Agile Scrum Methodology tools to set up effective project teams, plan, monitor, and report the cloud migration effort and most importantly various that leverages provided engineering tools to orchestrate issues as vital as cloud operating model optimization, cloud infrastructure implementation, application refactoring, scalability, automation, and security.
- And hands-on expertise leveraging Cloud Migration Journey to make either IT organization or entire business transformation successful.
To make sure you rapidly land that job and enjoy a long-term success, this course is provided with a two-section handbook intended to support both your job search and your cloud career journey:
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Expert's Companion's toolboxes include:
- A Job search toolbox that combines interview questions and answers as well as hundreds of case studies that not only increase the student's expertise but also his chance to rapidly get the job.
- An AWS Cloud Engineering Framework including several dozen cloud architecture design patterns and related implementation solutions addressing all the common business cases and challenges.
Enroll Now! You're Only Weeks Away From Your Next Cloud Career!
Philippe Abdoulaye is considered one of the top digital transformation thought leaders, consultants, and speakers. He is the founder and CEO of ITaaS Now LLC, a consulting company that helps businesses with their digital transformation in the areas of cloud computing and DevOps.
He is the author of seven books including the best selling Cloud Computing Advanced Business and IT Strategies selected among the top 20 of all time and The Complete ITaaS Delivery Model.
Philippe contributes to some of the top technology news websites including CIO(dot)com and DevOps(dot)com. His work has been featured several times in major international media including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, ZDNet, SAP's The Digitalist, Germany's Computer Woche, and more.
Graduated with a M.S in computer science from the International Institute of Information Technology (Supinfo) Paris, France, Philippe is a former Accenture Senior Manager who has been advising CIOs around the world on the transformation of their IT including Orange Business Services (ex France Telecom), Credit Suisse, American Express, Ralph Lauren Polo, Educational Testing Service (ETS), McKinsey & Company, and more.