The digital transformation of the business is wrongly presented as a risky and highly complex effort; it's not as long as you understand and excel at three fundamental things, you don't need a MBA for it:
- Industry's disruption impacts on your business
- Alignment of your company's operating model to DevOps' philosophy
- Transformation of your company's IT into IT automation toolchain
The digital transformation vision, approach, processes, practices, and tools in this course will help you create the conditions for successful digital business.
This comprehensive 15-module course on how to take a business digital, offers concise, practical, and powerful tips to help you learn and apply strategies and tactics to effectively plan, monitor, facilitate, and lead business transformation including IT to digital.
Increase your qualifications, learn:
- What industry disruption is and how it impacts businesses, IT organization, and CIO jobs
- How lines of business understand innovation, Why is it vital to digital business success and How to lead its implementation
- DevOps, how to approach it from the executive perspective, and how to lead its implementation
- Value stream mapping, how is it important to optimize digital business model, and how to lead its implementation
- Continuous delivery infrastructure (CDI), how it enables your company's value stream and how to lead its implementation as a digital technology platform
- Plan and lead DevOps and organizational changes adoption
- and more
To Your Attention:
This is not a course on the general concepts of digital transformation. This is a highly elaborated presentation on how to transform your business to helps it take advantage of the flourishing digital business.
Philippe Abdoulaye is considered one of the top digital transformation thought leaders, consultants, and speakers. He is the founder and CEO of ITaaS Now LLC, a consulting company that helps businesses with their digital transformation in the areas of cloud computing and DevOps.
He is the author of seven books including the best selling Cloud Computing Advanced Business and IT Strategies selected among the top 20 of all time and The Complete ITaaS Delivery Model.
Philippe contributes to some of the top technology news websites including CIO(dot)com and DevOps(dot)com. His work has been featured several times in major international media including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, ZDNet, SAP's The Digitalist, Germany's Computer Woche, and more.
Graduated with a M.S in computer science from the International Institute of Information Technology (Supinfo) Paris, France, Philippe is a former Accenture Senior Manager who has been advising CIOs around the world on the transformation of their IT including Orange Business Services (ex France Telecom), Credit Suisse, American Express, Ralph Lauren Polo, Educational Testing Service (ETS), McKinsey & Company, and more.