Safe, exciting and high-paying jobs, transformation of industry-leading firms in their record, rewarding and long-term digital career is what students get from taking this course. Designed to make you in record time a qualified and employable DevOps Transformation Expert, it simplifies the complexity of learning DevOps Transformation by breaking it down into five key skills:
- Filtering out the wrong visions and practices that cause DevOps transformation failures; it makes the student a DevOps practice authority who guarantees not only proper implementation but also the expected benefits.
- Deep understanding of DevOps fundamental principles; it makes the student an effective architect who implements state-of-the-art continuous delivery platforms.
- Articulating the importance of optimizing either the IT or the business operating model; it makes the student a big thinking leader and adviser who is able to discuss all aspects of the IT organization transformation including changes adoption.
- Deep understanding of the transformation challenges and opportunities; it makes the student a strategic thinker able to discuss the use of technology to transform business, increase revenue, and improve competitiveness.
- Leveraging The key steps to transform to DevOps; it makes the student a top facilitator who uses Agile Scrum Methodology tools to set up effective project teams, plan, monitor, and report the DevOps transformation effort and most importantly various that leverages provided engineering tools to orchestrate issues as vital as IT operating model optimization, continuous delivery infrastructure, continuous integration, test automation, and continuous improvement implementations.
To make sure you rapidly land that job and enjoy a long-term success, this course is provided with a two-section handbook intended to support both your job search and your DevOps career journey:
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Expert's Companion's toolboxes include:
- A Job search toolbox that combines interview questions and answers as well as hundreds of case studies that not only increase the student's expertise but also his chance to rapidly get the job.
- An AWS DevOps Engineering Framework including several dozen DevOps architecture design patterns and related implementation solutions addressing all the common business cases and challenges.
Enroll Now! You're Only Weeks Away From Your Next DevOps Career!
Philippe Abdoulaye is considered one of the top digital transformation thought leaders, consultants, and speakers. He is the founder and CEO of ITaaS Now LLC, a consulting company that helps businesses with their digital transformation in the areas of cloud computing and DevOps.
He is the author of seven books including the best selling Cloud Computing Advanced Business and IT Strategies selected among the top 20 of all time and The Complete ITaaS Delivery Model.
Philippe contributes to some of the top technology news websites including CIO(dot)com and DevOps(dot)com. His work has been featured several times in major international media including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, ZDNet, SAP's The Digitalist, Germany's Computer Woche, and more.
Graduated with a M.S in computer science from the International Institute of Information Technology (Supinfo) Paris, France, Philippe is a former Accenture Senior Manager who has been advising CIOs around the world on the transformation of their IT including Orange Business Services (ex France Telecom), Credit Suisse, American Express, Ralph Lauren Polo, Educational Testing Service (ETS), McKinsey & Company, and more.